ATKV Eiland Spa - Hans Merensky Nature Reserve Self- Catering Package (2 Nights)
Inclusions and Exclusions
On the southern banks of the Letaba River, only 68 km east of Tzaneen in the Limpopo province, lies ATKV Eiland Spa in the heart of the Hans Merensky Nature Reserve.
Eiland Spa, with its year-round warm, sunny weather and diverse natural beauty, is one of the most popular resorts in South Africa. With its variety of self-catering accommodation, recreational facilities and activities, restaurant and healing hydro spa, ATKV Eiland Spa is the ideal place for the entire family to come and relax.
The serene tranquility and peaceful silence of the Bushveld surroundings create the ideal atmosphere for positive and imaginative business planning and team building.
WHY WE LOVE IT:
- Family friendly
- Year-round warm, sunny weather and diverse natural beauty
- Koswerf restaurant & takeaway, Shop and liquor store, Bushveld Arboretum, ATM, Petrol station, Salon
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS: Hans Merensky Nature Reserve, Tsonga Kraal Museum, Gravelotte and Leydsdorp, Wegraakbosch Cheese Farm, Agatha Crocodile Range, Hoedspruit endangered species, Kinyonga Reptile Centre, Moholoholo Wildlife Rehabilitation Center, Miami canners factory, Kruger National Park, Amarula factory, Canopy Tour (Magoebaskloof), Debegeni Waterfalls, Tzaneen Lion & Predator Park - Letaba River Lodge,
Kremetart tree (Gravelotte)
SELF-DRIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
2 Nights' accommodation at ATKV Eiland Spa in Sleeper Rondavel (based on 4 people sharing)
- Fully equipped open plan kitchen/living area
- Braai area
- Air condition
-Hydro spa, sauna, steam bath and hot-water mineral bath
- Heated swimming pool
- Hiking and cycling routes, Birdwatching, Angling, Horse Riding, Tennis, bowls and volleyball, Pool table, Trampoline, Big chess board, Play grounds
All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned.
Terms & Conditions
Valid for midweek stays only.
A supplement of R115 per person per night applies for weekend stays.
Peak season supplements apply from 22 - 24 Sep and 29 Sep - 07 Oct 2023.
Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change and availability. Advance purchase, peak or high season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Price valid for dates as specified. Group rates available on request. For standard Terms and Conditions please refer to www.thompsons.co.za. E&OE.
Experience and expertise you have relied on for over 45 years, with a 24-hour helpline for your peace of mind.
Discover exclusive traveller benefits with our robust partnerships. We have experienced it all.
Our global connections, reputable brand reputation & price guarantees ensure your travels are safe with us.
Experience the finest holidays based on our expertise, passion, efficiency, knowledge, and service excellence.