On Holiday at the Victoria Falls Safari Club
Looking for a truly spectacular setting to your Victoria Falls holiday? We can highly recommend Victoria Falls Safari Club, which is situated on a plateau overlooking the pristine Zambezi National Park.
This elevation gives you the double advantage of easy access to the Falls, as well as game viewing from the lodge and your personal balcony. Stay in luxurious and spacious accommodation with uninterrupted views of the bushveld, including a private waterhole and sublime African sunsets. Expect true exclusivity at the Safari Club, with personalised butler-style concierge service and unforgettable experiences on the doorstep of one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World - the mighty Victoria Falls.
This 20-room boutique hotel has a central guest area featuring a fine-dining restaurant and bar, a lounge and a viewing deck which overlooks the game corridor to the Zambezi River and a wildlife-rich waterhole. The two-tiered swimming pool features a 15m lap pool and sundeck, and guests may access a modern well-equipped fitness centre.
The Victoria Falls Safari Club restaurant is an unforgettable modern fine dining experience, offering bespoke food catering to all dietary requirements, and as part of the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge estate, guests also have access to the renowned Buffalo Bar, the deluxe MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant and the “must do” Boma – an epic dinner and drum show which offers authentic live music and African cuisine.
Accommodation is in 16 luxury Club Rooms and 4 Club Suites, which include a lounge, adding to the feeling of abundant space and comfort. All rooms face the reserve, feature an open-plan design and are elegantly decorated in earthy tones to blend harmoniously with the African surrounds. The rooms have sliding glass doors which open out onto a private balcony with sunset views, and the bathrooms feature a large free-standing bath and separate walk-in rainfall shower and luxurious toiletries. There is also a complimentary minibar, coffee making facilities, including a Nespresso machine and a laundry service – so you really are treated to the full luxury experience!
There are numerous activities to ensure an unforgettable holiday at Victoria Falls:
- Game drives in Zambezi National Park
- Sunset cruise on the impressive Zambezi River with drinks and snacks
- A guided tour of Victoria Falls National Park – be sure to bring rain gear during high season (April – May)
- Helicopter flips or microlight flights over the Falls
- White water rafting during low or high season
- Bungy jumping from the historic bridge into Batoka Gorge
- The village is a fun destination with pubs, restaurants, craft shops and a lively night life
Current three night special offer to Victoria Falls Safari Club from R9,875 per person sharing includes:
- Return flights from Johannesburg and taxes
- Transfer to hotel
- 3 Nights in a Club Room
- Breakfast daily
- Mini Bar restocked daily
- Afternoon tea and pastries and sundowner cocktails and canapes
- 3 Nights accommodation including
- Edutainment programme three times a week
- Head and shoulder or foot massage
- Nature trails and Vulture Culture Experience
- Free Wi-Fi
Valid subject to availability from 1 June to 16 December 2021.
Call Thompsons Holidays for more information on special packages to the Victoria Falls Safari Club for a great holiday or weekend getaway.