Escape to the all-new Emerald Zanzibar Resort & Spa on the North East Coast of the Island
Zanzibar is a long-standing favourite holiday destination for South Africans and if you have not already visited this sunny and friendly island, chances are that it is on your to-do list.
For those who have enjoyed one or many happy holidays in Zanzibar you probably have several favourite places that bring back fond memories.
Be it the north, south, east or west of the island, each has a unique yet relaxed atmosphere with friendly locals, craft markets, delicious and unusual cuisine, verdant scenery and of course bright sunshine, plus blue skies and the warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
You probably have a favourite resort where you feel totally at home but for the more adventurous it is always exciting to explore new resorts and even different localities of the island. Even more exciting is the announcement of a totally new resort just at the time that you are planning your next holiday!
Thompsons Holidays is pleased to announce the opening of the all-new Emerald Zanzibar Resort & Spa, which is a proud member of The Leading Hotels of the World. This 5-star Deluxe All-Inclusive Resort is situated in Muyuni, Matemwe, on the North-East of Zanzibar which is regarded as one of the most beautiful locations on the island.
The sparkling white beaches, crystal clear ocean and the absence of low tide add to the desirability of the hotel. The resort boasts 250 rooms on a 10-hectare beachfront site with a mix of modern and exotic style, which creates an elegant, yet cosy and relaxed atmosphere.
Why choose The Emerald Zanzibar Resort & Spa
- Set in lush gardens leading to a pristine beach
- Surrounded by an oval reef - a marine conservation area
- Seven room categories to choose from
- Dolphin Kids Club with creative, creative and simulated activities both in and outdoors
- The Emerald Spa for mind and body pampering
- Gym and Sports Centre with Technogym equipment and personalized training program
- Tennis and Padel courts
- Fully Equipped water sports centre with Hobie-cat, kayak, kite and windsurf gear
- Motorised water sports at an extra charge
- 5* Diving Centre with PADI professionals
- Top cuisine in four restaurants including teppanyaki dishes, Gelato Bar, and three bars including the Beach Bar & Living
- Made up your mind where to go for your next holiday?
Seven-night packages start from R30,189 pp sharing and include flights from Johannesburg, taxes and transfers, accommodation in a Garden Junior Suite with mini-bar stocked with soft drinks and beer, all meals and selected drinks.
Contact the Indian Ocean Island specialists at Thompsons Holidays for special opening deals to this superb new resort on Zanzibar Island.