Selecting the Winner
- The Seychelles competition is open to South Africa-based bona-fide travel agents.
- Anyone else connected to the competition (either as a partner/facilitator) may not enter the competition.
- Entrants must be residents in South Africa from the time they submit their entry into the competition to the time they are selected as a winner.
- The prize will be valid for a period of four months as of 10th September 2016 to 10th February 2017 (excluding peak season periods). It cannot be extended.
- Entrants into the competition must provide correct and true details of themselves and the company they work for.
- The competition will run for a month (June 2016) and no late entrants will be accepted. Thompsons Holidays and the Seychelles Tourism Board reserves the right in its absolute discretion not to extend the closing date.
- No visa or invitation letter are required for travelling to the Seychelles Islands but the winner shall pay for their own passport (if they need a new one), personal expenses, meals & drinks not part of the prize and travel insurance.
- Entrants into the competition shall be deemed to have accepted all Terms and Conditions.
9. Only one entry is permitted per person and any names appearing more than one time will not make the final draw.
- Thompsons Holidays and the Seychelles Tourism Board will choose one winning entry in accordance to the Terms and Conditions.
- Only the entrants with ALL correct answers will qualify for the final draw.
- The decision will be final and no negotiations will be entered into.
- The Overall Winner will be notified by telephone or email and given details how to claim the prize.
- The winner must claim the Overall Prize. If the winner rejects the prize, Thompsons Holidays and the Seychelles Tourism Board shall be entitled to select another winner using the same process as above.
- The Overall Winner will win 2 return-tickets from any city in South Africa (where the winner resides) for a 5-night stay in a 4* hotel in Seychelles, on Half Board Basis.
- The Seychelles Tourism Board will be responsible for the following expenses: flights (Economy), hotel accommodation, breakfast and dinner, return airport transfers and a complimentary tour of the island.
- The winner (and 2nd traveller) will be responsible for all other costs not specifically included in the prize as and when incurred such as: travel insurance, lunches, telephone bills, laundry, drinks, room service and any transfers not defined in No.5? Relook point nbr.
- The winner must attend the trip during the travel period stated in No.4 and cannot nominate another person to take the trip in his/her place. If the winner cannot make the dates of the trip, the prize will be forfeited and offered to one of the entrants in the final draw.
- The Overall Prize cannot be exchanged/transferred/redeemed for cash or any other prize.
- Please note the Overall Winner and travelling companion will need to be in sufficiently good health in order to participate in this type of trip.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall cover in the instances of death, personal injury and accident or theft as a result of negligence on behalf of the Overall Winner and the companion.
Thompsons Holiday and the Seychelles Tourism Board accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, injury and disappointment incurred and suffered by you as a result of entering this competition.