5* The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa - Royal Affair Package (3 Nights)
Inclusions and Exclusions
Perched on the very edge of the Atlantic Ocean, with the magnificent Table Mountain and Twelve Apostles Mountain Range as a backdrop, this luxurious hotel, harmoniously blends with the natural beauty of its surroundings and serves as the perfect setting for gently restoring harmony to body, mind and soul.
- Poised above the Atlantic Ocean and flanked by the majestic Twelve Apostles Mountain range and Table Mountain National Park
- A UNESCO Cape Floral Region World Heritage Site
- 10 minutes from the bustling heart of Cape Town and its historic tourist attractions; Table Mountain cableway and the V&A Waterfront
- Offers dramatic ocean views, delicious dining adventures and an award-winning Spa
- Experience the award-winning Spa at The Twelve Apostles Hotel, offering a cocoon of rejuvenation amidst world-class spa facilities
- Pet friendly
SELF-DRIVE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
3 Nights' accommodation at the 5* The Twelve Apostles Hotel & Spa in a Milkwood Room
Breakfast daily including freshly harvested oysters and sparkling wine
A glass of sparkling wine on arrival
A three-course dinner from the hotel's select menu in the Azure Restaurant including a glass of wine once during your stay
A Tea by the Sea experience for two
A R500 hotel credit
Upgrade to a Luxury Room (subject to availability on arrival)
One cocktail in The Leopard Bar including a crudité platter
Romantic rose petal turndown
Scheduled transfers to and from Camps Bay and the V&A Waterfront
All Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned.
Terms & Conditions
Valid for SADC Residents only.
Prices are based on a from price, per person sharing and subject to availability. High season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply. Group rates available on request. For Standard Terms and Conditions please refer to www.thompsons.co.za. E&OE.
STARTING FROM R7,735 per person sharing
- Reference Nr: PP-TH3096419
- Book By: 27 Sep `22
- Travel Between: 1 Apr `22 - 30 Sep `22
- Departure: Self Drive