4* Sri Lanka Honeymoon Experience (11 nights)
Inclusions and Exclusions
A honeymoon in Sri Lanka, much like its spices, has so many flavours by way of culture, natural beauty and warm beautiful people, making it quite hard to resist. There is so much to do and see here that you will never get enough of this beautiful island. Whether it is romantic strolls on the beach or adventurous hike in the mountains, there is everything for all couples.
LAND ONLY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Meet and greet on arrival at the airport
11 Nights' accommodation in 4* hotels
3 Nights stay in Sigiriya + 2 Night stay in Kandy + 1 Night stay in Nuwara Eliya + 1 Night stay in Ella + 1 night stay in Yala + 3 night stay in Talpe
Breakfast and Dinner daily
All transfers, transport to excursions and sightseeing in an air-conditioned vehicle
English speaking local guide for sightseeing excursions
Entrance into Dambulla Cave temple, Ritigala Monastery, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Archaeological site of Polonnaruwa, and enjoy a City tour of Kandy, City tour of Nuwara Eliya, Galle City tour and a Colombo City tour.
A Safari in Yala National Park
A safari in Minneriya National Park
A 60 minute full body massage at 98 Acres hotel per person
Value Adds for your Honeymoon:
- 24hr customer service with a dedicated representative throughout your tour
- A bottle of mineral water per person per day
-A welcome reception at the airport with frangipani flower garlands
- Farwell souvenir gifts
Why we love Sri Lanka for Honeymooners:
- Mirissa: A Tropical Paradise
- Tangalle: Idyllic Coves and Bays
- Trincomalee: For the quieter beaches
- Ella: Serene and an intimate getaway
- Nuwara Eliya: Lush greenery
- Yala National Park: For the wild couple
- Kandy: Immersed in culture
- Anuradhapura: For the mystical couple
- Midigama: A surfer's paradise
- Kirinda: Scuba diving adventures
- Negombo: The City of tranquillity
- Polonnaruwa: For heritage walks
- Pigeon Island: A nature lover's paradise
- Sigiriya: A bird's eye view
- Kandalama: A quaint retreat
- Hikkaduwa: For adventurous couples
Flight, visa, all Items of a personal nature. Meals not mentioned. Medical and Travel insurance. Entrance fee into monuments. Transfer services are not included for days at leisure
Terms & Conditions
Peak season surcharges and block out dates may apply. Prices are per person sharing, unless otherwise specified. All prices are indicative and correct at time of loading onto the Thompsons website and are subject to change due to currency fluctuations, rate increases, airfare increases and availability. For standard terms and conditions refer to www.thompsons.co.za E&OE
Experience and expertise you have relied on for over 45 years, with a 24-hour helpline for your peace of mind.
Discover exclusive traveller benefits with our robust partnerships. We have experienced it all.
Our global connections, reputable brand reputation & price guarantees ensure your travels are safe with us.
Experience the finest holidays based on our expertise, passion, efficiency, knowledge, and service excellence.