Win two full body massage vouchers with Thompsons Holidays and Mangwanani African Spa!
How to enter the Competition:
* Like the Thompsons Holidays social media pages
* Post your response to the Thompsons Holidays Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages.
* Tell us which Thompsons Holidays destination you see yourself spending some “Me Time” to renew mind, body and soul
1.1 This competition is organised by Thompsons Holidays, a division of Cullinan Holdings (Pty) Limited, registration number 1902/001808/06 ("Thompsons") and is open to all South African citizens who follow Thompsons Holidays on Facebook (www.facebook.com/thompsonsholidays
) , Twitter (https://twitter.com/ThompsonsH
) or on Instagram (https://instagram.com/thompsonsholidays
). The prize is sponsored by Thompsons Holidays and Mangwanani African Spa. Participants must be 18 years or older.
1.2 Directors, members, partners, employees or consultants to Thompsons, or their sponsorship agency, or spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates of such persons are not eligible to enter the competition and cannot win prizes.
1.3 The competition period will run from 00:00:00 on 09 May 2017 to 23:59:59 on 30 June 2017.
1.4 The vouchers that can be won will be announced by 01 July 2017
Draws and declaration of the winner will be conducted at the Thompsons premises in the presence of a Thompsons representative. Thompsons’s decision is final.
Thompsons has the right at any time before any of the draws to change the dates or places of the draws (or both). You will not have a claim against Thompsons in this event. If you are a winner:
• You will be contacted by Thompsons or Thompsons' authorised agent on behalf of Thompsons. The winner will be contacted via direct message on the handle which was used for your entry into the “Spa Spoils” competition.
• The winner will be required to collect or claim their prize from Thompsons or its authorised agent within 7 days. Any prize that is not claimed for whatever reason will be forfeited.
• The winner remains liable to for any items or costs not included in the prize, including passports, spending money, travel insurance and other items of personal nature.
• The winner must be able to prove that they are the legal owners of their Facebook, Twitter or Instagram profile that they used to enter the competition. They must confirm in writing that they are entitled to the prize and fill all the necessary documents given by Thompsons.
• If a winner cannot be contacted within seven days, then Thompsons will contact the runner-up winner. If neither the winner nor the runner-up winner accepts the prize or fails to collect the prize in time, then the winner and runner-up winner(s) will forfeit the prize.
• Prizes are neither transferable nor refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
• You will be required to produce proof of identity to Thompsons’s satisfaction. If you cannot provide proof of identity, you agree that you will not be entitled to the prize. You will have no claim against ‘Thompsons if this happens.
• It is important that you understand that all participants and the winner indemnify Thompsons, its directors, affiliates, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors and sponsors against any loss or damages, either direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise, arising from its participation in this competition