View video: https://youtu.be/MWJTomIpgx0
EXPERIENCE SIX MAGICAL DISNEY PARKS IN THE FLORIDA SUN
With more to experience than you ever dreamed possible, there’s no better place for families to come together than Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
It’s the place where dreams come true. Imagine six fantastic Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, and a state-of-the-art sports complex. Now add in over 20 themed Resort Hotels, plus countless opportunities for dining, shopping and recreation, and it’s easy to see why Walt Disney World is the number one holiday destination in the world. With something for everyone, Walt Disney World Resort in Florida promises the holiday of your dreams. And come true they do — just like magic.
Magic Kingdom Park
Wonder and fantasy are everywhere. Six enchanted lands promise exciting adventures and fairy tale classics in over 40 attractions, including Cinderella Castle lit up with fireworks. It’s the one — and only — place where once-upon-a-time is now, and make-believe is real.
• Fun for little ones — Dumbo the Flying Elephant: hop on this whimsical classic, and take off into the air to the sounds of joyful carnival music
• Big thrills — Space Mountain: high speed rollercoaster journey to the darkest reaches of the universe
• Family fun — Seven Dwarfs Mine Train: embark on an exhilarating journey inspired by the classic Disney film
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Meet the creatures who inhabit our world — and our imagination. You’ll roar with excitement to discover animal adventures, lovable creatures and spectacular shows at attractions throughout five unforgettable lands.
• Fun for little ones — Festival of the Lion King: go ape for the triumphant return of pageantry and puppetry as this big-as-Broadway show celebrates Simba, the lion cub who would be king
• Big thrills — Expedition Everest™: high-speed train trek through the Himalayan unknown
• Family fun — NEW for 2016! Rivers of Light: an immersive nighttime experience celebrating the beauty of nature with live performers, soaring music and innovative special effects
High tech fun and Disney imagination combine with the wonder of diverse cultures. Future World will show you the wonders of tomorrow, today, and at World Showcase you can visit 11 themed countries in one day.
• Fun for little ones — The Seas with Nemo & Friends (inspired by Disney•Pixar’s ‘Finding Nemo’): find out what happened to Nemo after the movie
• Big thrills — Test Track (presented by Chevrolet): design your own custom-concept vehicle and take it for a test drive!
• Family fun — Coming for 2016! Frozen Ever After: brand new for the Norway Pavilion, travel to Arendelle for this happily-ever-after adventure
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Lights, camera, action! Showbiz takes centre stage, but you’re the star. Walk down the red carpet into the heart of movie world, from thrilling attractions to live spectaculars and exciting backstage action.
• Fun for little ones — Disney Junior — Live on Stage!: with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, Little Einsteins, Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, plus friends Jake and the Never Land Pirates
• Big thrills — Star Tours® — The Adventures Continue: feel the power of the Force in this 3D simulated space flight launching you into the world of Star Wars
• Family fun — Toy Story Midway Mania! (inspired by Disney•Pixar’s ‘Toy Story’ movies): zip off into a 3D world of games hosted by Woody, Buzz and friends!
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney built a ski resort in Florida. And it melted… go figure. What remains is packed with downhill thrills and plenty of ways to chill, whether you’re a little squirt or making a big splash.
• Fun for little ones —Tike’s Peak: a kid-sized version of the Park
• Big thrills — Summit Plummet: take it to the top for a near-vertical drop at over 55mph on one of the tallest, fastest free-fall body slides in the world
• Family fun — Melt-Away Bay: this one-acre wave pool at the foot of Mt Gushmore is the perfect chill-out zone
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Featuring the largest inland surfing lagoon in Florida, this tropical paradise offers plenty of fun and thrills for little kids, cool teens, and happy families alike — right down to a perfect sandy white beach, ideal for building sandcastles.
• Fun for little ones — Ketchakiddee Creek: pint sized slides, fountains and waterfalls
• Big thrills — Crush ‘n’ Gusher: the only white-knuckle water coaster of its kind in Central Florida
• Family fun — Castaway Creek: float through cool caves, rain forests and waterfalls
With Magic Your Way Tickets, make the most of Walt Disney World Resort.Step 1
For each day of your ticket, you can enjoy entry to one of the four Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks:Step 2
Choose any duration from three to ten days, and then maximise the fun by purchasing the Park Hopper Option, the Water Parks Fun & More option, or both.The more you play, the less you pay per day!View the brochure
For more information, contact Thompsons to create your magical holiday!