The main job role will be to package product in line with the product strategy and the advertising requirements. Other functions include compiling and communicating product and advertising information by way of briefs to the relevant departments and handle competitor analysis and to keep up to date with market trends.
The Advertising Co-ordinator will establish the competitive standing of each product by conducting competitive analysis against other tour operators and wholesalers.
Do you have the following qualifications, skills and attributes?
• Travel and Tourism Certificate (level 5)
• Marketing Qualification (an advantage)
• Must have a solid background with practical experience in working with contracts and rates for air fares hotels and travel services
• Practical experience in calculating VAT when creating costings for holiday packages
• Practical working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Experience in working with packaging holiday itineraries and working with margins and costings in the travel industry, preferably in a tour operator environment
• Basic knowledge of Amadeus/GDS experience an advantage
• Creative thinking
• Good time Management
• Excellent Numeracy skills (working out costings and packages)
• High accuracy and concentration, focusing on detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
• Ability to effectively manage time to perform multiple tasks simultaneously & meets deadlines
• Fast learner, team player and results orientated
• Strong Administrative Skills
E-mail your own personal CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you meet the minimum requirements and be shortlisted for interview process you will be requested to go through applicable assessments and interview with HR.
Once through the initial assessment and you are further shortlisted you will be required to attend a final interview where you may be requested to undergo a work related task.