Department: Thompsons Holidays – Operations, Shared Services
Do you have the following qualifications, skills and attributes?
• Tour Operating / Travel Industry Experience an advantage - Minimum 2 years’ experience in the travel industry preferably in product and contracts environment.
• Travel and Tourism Certificate an advantage.
• Working knowledge of Travel Studio System an advantage.
• Practical experience in reading and understanding travel supplier contracts.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Good Global Geographical Knowledge.
• Accurate and Analytical - High accuracy and concentration, focusing on detail.
• Strong Administrative Skills.
• Excellent English language and grammar skills
• Excellent Numeracy skills
• Strong Organisational Abilities - To effectively manage time and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Results orientated - Able to work well in fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
• Team Player and be able to share knowledge and give guidance to the team to ensure exceptional standards are maintained.
• Ensure processes are in place and followed to eliminate errors & losses.
• Obsession with excellence.
Should you feel you qualify, please follow this procedure:
1. Email your own personal CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22 June 2017.
2. Should you meet the minimum requirements and be shortlisted for interview process you will be requested to go through applicable assessments and interview with HR.
3. Once through the initial assessment and you are further shortlisted you will be required to attend a final interview where you may be requested to undergo a work related task
4. Finally, should you be the BEST person for the position, an offer will be forthcoming
The company will consider both internal and external applications concurrently for this position.
Positions may be withdrawn without notice. Should you not receive a response from us, within one week of sending your c.v. please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you have any queries regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact Loshni Govender (email@example.com)