Department: Thompsons Holidays – Operations, Shared Services
Responsible for the loading and maintenance of all contract information, including product information, rates, terms and conditions and documentation text, into the company business systems
Do you have the following qualifications, skills and attributes?
• Travel and Tourism Certificate
• Tour Operating / Travel Industry Experience an advantage - preferably in product and contracting environment with practical experience in reading and understanding hotel and supplier contracts
• Practical working experience in a data capturing environment
• Working knowledge of the Travel Studio System OR travel reservations system an advantage
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Accurate and Analytical - High accuracy and concentration, focusing on detail and obsession with excellence
• Good Global Geographical Knowledge
• Strong Administrative Skills
• Excellent English language and grammar skills
• Excellent Numeracy skills
• Strong Organisational Abilities - To effectively manage time and to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Results orientated - Able to work well in fast paced environment and meet deadlines
• Stick to standards and procedures
• Team Player
• Obsession with excellence
Should you feel you qualify, please follow this procedure:
1. Email your own personal CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2017
2. Should you meet the minimum requirements and be shortlisted for interview process you will be requested to go through applicable assessments and interview with HR.
3. Once through the initial assessment and you are further shortlisted you will be required to attend a final interview where you may be requested to undergo a work related task
4. Finally, should you be the BEST person for the position, an offer will be forthcoming
The company will consider both internal and external applications concurrently for this position.
Positions may be withdrawn without notice. Should you not receive a response from us, within one week of sending your c.v. please consider your application unsuccessful.