Design, Concept and Print for Cullinan Outbound Tourism Business Requirements
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
- Sourcing images.
- Manage existing image library.
- Select pictures daily from several image libraries.
- Designing any creative job requested through our Traffickers.
- Conceptualise and design above- and below-the-line media, for example: flyers, e-mailers, invites, cards, web banners, street pole ads, billboards, roll-up banners, stationery, brochures and other Adhoc.
- Photo manipulation done in Adobe Photoshop.
- Design, type and layout done in Adobe Indesign.
- Make sure images are high enough resolution when used.
- Correctly prepare all documents for print or optimised for web.
- Maintain and design within various company CI’s.
- Creative and Imaginative Design
- Accuracy and attention to detail for example spelling & grammar must be correct.
- Follow instructions given on job briefs (Sometimes verbal).
- Work as part of a design team – giving and receiving help.
- Candidate must show work to Senior Designer for input before submission.
- Gather information and format/correct from supplied Ad packs.
- Make relevant changes given on job proofs or over e-mail.
- Keeping good time management
- Meet tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Be motivated and prepared to always go the extra mile
- Always give your highest standard of work - take pride and care in your work
- Produce high quality documents
- Computer literate with a level of proficiency on PC using the Adobe Creative Suite
- html skills are advantageous
• 3 Year national higher diploma in Graphic Design or 4 year Degree in Graphic Design
• Minimum 3 years working experience
• Confident, friendly and proactive
Should you meet the above criteria e-mail your resumé and a small digital portfolio to email@example.com
If you do not hear back from us consider your application unsuccessful.